Message

Firstly, I hope that everyone had a nice and wonderful Christmas with family !

For me, everything was pretty quiet. Nice small dinner with my mother, my
brother, his girlfriend and her son and unpacking gifts thereafter. The real fun
will be at the New Year's because my children will be with me !

Okay, now let's talk about scrap and blog ! It took me to change the design
of my blog because too many visitors, friends and clients are with IE,
and unfortunately for them, this browser didn't not support correctly
 the redesign of my blog and all the plugins that I put of my site.
So, to satisfy everyone, I come back with a "classic" template.

Now, I hope that none of your systems will freeze again...
If this happens again , let me know please.
But one thing is certain, with Mozilla there was absolutly no problem ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tout d'abord, j'espère que tout le monde a eu un merveilleux Noël en famille !

Pour moi, tout était assez calme. Nice petit dîner avec ma mère, mon frère,
sa petite amie et son fils et déballage des cadeaux par la suite. Le vrai fun
sera au Jour de l'An car mes enfants seront avec moi !

Bon, maintenant parlons de scrap et de blog ! Il m'a fallu changer de nouveau
le design de mon blog parce que trop de visiteurs, amis et clients qui sont
avec IE avaient des problèmes à naviguer sur mon site.  Malheureusement
pour eux, ce navigateur ne prenait pas en charge correctement le
nouveau concept et tous les plugins que j'avais mis sur le site.
Ainsi, pour satisfaire tout le monde, je reviens avec un modèle plus «classique».

Maintenant, j'espère qu'aucun de vos systèmes ne gèlera à nouveau ...
Si cela devait arriver encore, laissez-le moi savoir s'il vous plaît.
Mais une chose est certaine, avec Mozilla n'y avait aucun problème ;)

3 Comentarios

  1. A few of the scrap stores no longer work with my IE, but I now keep Firefox on standby and they work fine with it. I recommend this to anyone who uses IE. Download Firefox to use with sites that do not work with IE.

    Have a happy new year and great happiness in the year ahead Zaza.

    Love,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rosie
    Your right Rosie. I have absolutely nothing against IE, but I much prefer the full potential of Firefox !

    Happy New Year to you too hun !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci d'aimer autant tes visiteurs car c'est beaucoup de travail de refaire le design encore! J'avoue utiliser IE et oui c'est beaucoup plus facile ainsi... mais comme je lis surtout les Flux RSS, j'arrivais à avoir l'info.
    Bon temps des fêtes!

    ReplyDelete