Freebie - Splatters 2 (CU4CU)


4 Comentarios

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 14 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. those 2 Splatters were offered already by MAGIK creations , exactly same design & tagger size - www.magikcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. *********************************************
    After I received some comments indicating that some of my products were not new, or they come from
    "Magik Creations", well, I say to this or those persons: "Magik Creations"
    (magikcreations.blogspot.com and magikcreations.vefblog.net) it was me when I started !!!
    Everything is say in my profile, and this, since I use the name of "Scrap and Tubes".

    So, yes I publish again these products on "Digi Scrap Depot" because my terms of use have changed
    and I want to make benefit as many people as possible.

    Do not bother to think that I "steal" because it's not the case.
    Those product are mine, and has been since the creation of "Magik Creations"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete