Freebie - Bright Snowflakes (CU4CU)


13 Comentarios

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 12 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - thank you! Dawn (uk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these--thank U for sharing with us!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful snowflakes. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such intricate flakes. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the pretty snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so beautiful TFS, Hugs, Trica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing I download your snowflakes, Christmas papers and some elements as I have start a business making greeting cards at a new link I need to get the top sites update which I will but I want to let u know I went to your new site to try n download and it fail to work so I came here, I have your CU4CU banner on my site and I also add you to my terms of what I use to create each design so you getting awareness for it. Thanks so much for your designs and the cu4cu use Hugs n Love Always have a good day Love Kitty aka Sondra new site if you wish to view it is at http://sunshinesdesigngreetingstore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete