Freebie - Pretty Girl (CU4CU)

Hello,
I hope you spend a good Sunday.
Here in Quebec, it's raining and it's cold !

Tomorrow (Monday), I will start my chiropractic treatments, so for my convenience,
I decided to offer you a commercial use kit that I offered in stores. I think I will
do that for a while because the little time that I spend in front of my computer
does not allow me to create as I would like.

I wish you a wonderful week and happy scrap !
XOX



Bonjour,
J'espère que vous passez un bon dimanche.
Ici au Québec, il pleut et il fait froid !

Demain (lundi), je commence mes traitements de chiropratie, donc, pour me
faciliter la tâche , j'ai décidé de vous offrir un petit ensemble à usage commercial
que j'offrais en boutiques.  Je pense que je vais faire ainsi pour un petit moment
car le peu de temps que je passe devant mon ordinateur ne me permet
pas de créer comme je voudrais.

Je vous souhaite donc une très belle semaine et bon scrap !
XOX


23 Comentarios

  1. Just dropping by to say hi and Thanks for being an active member of the
    NEW CU Freebies Only Forum!


    All Good Things!
    Laura Lee
    Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style,ZaZa! This Pretty Girl kit is adorable.Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... Zaza, je suis sous le choc un peu après avoir lu cet article... Je te souhaite un gros merde pour demain et les traitements à venir! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pretty girl kit.
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. bonjour ma douce ISA
    Je t'envoies un courriel
    prend bien soin detoi surtout
    mille bisous
    ma douce Amie
    mille bisous
    henriette

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello
    Merci de ta visite.
    Il fait beau en ce moment et je reste au jardin le plus tard possible. Je suis fourbue, mais c'est de la bonne fatigue. Faut profiter du beau temps tant qu'il est là.
    J'espère que tout se passe pour le mieux chez toi et que tu profites aussi.
    Je te souhaite une excellente soirée et une bonne semaine.
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this darling kit

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful kit, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!!!! Wish it was full size.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for this beautiful kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks!!
    Katerina from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is soooooooo very sweet! It's perfect for my latest project for 2 good friends of mine, thank you SO much for this freebie, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much fo all your great shares sweetie, another cute one !! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! CU Freebies Only Forum Sent Me!
    Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you! CU Freebies Only Forum Sent Me!
    Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  18. super girly set! So cute and wonderful, I love the stickers

    ReplyDelete