Freebie - Baby Boy (CU4CU)


12 Comentarios

  1. vielen Dank für das tolle Freebie.
    LG
    Finja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this will make your day , since few people seem to be in the mood for comments ...btw , it's good Anonymous is activated , since most people don't bother opening accounts in all the registered stuff like Google,Live,Aim,etc.. meaning no anonymous = no comment . Back to Baby boy,it's nice but small tagger size of course , 300 pix . Anyway I went for the wooden chest who looks really good , thank you for this nice gift :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. These are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Thank you for the Baby boy items. I wish you a safe surgery and recovery...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. merci beaucoup m belle! j'en profite pour te souhaiter une très bonne année 2011 (me souviens plus si je l'ai déjà dit ou ps!) Gros bisous (lady)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all of your wonderful creations. Your items are beautiful, and you are unbelievably talented. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy I found your site. Thank you for the baby boy freebie. My first grandson was born October 26. I will use every element!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just TOO adorable! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE THE COLORS, STYLE, AND YOUR CREATIVE MAGIC:)

    ReplyDelete