Freebie - Splatters 2 (CU4CU)

Sunday, September 13, 2009


You Might Also Like

4 Comment(s)

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 14 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. those 2 Splatters were offered already by MAGIK creations , exactly same design & tagger size - www.magikcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. *********************************************
    After I received some comments indicating that some of my products were not new, or they come from
    "Magik Creations", well, I say to this or those persons: "Magik Creations"
    (magikcreations.blogspot.com and magikcreations.vefblog.net) it was me when I started !!!
    Everything is say in my profile, and this, since I use the name of "Scrap and Tubes".

    So, yes I publish again these products on "Digi Scrap Depot" because my terms of use have changed
    and I want to make benefit as many people as possible.

    Do not bother to think that I "steal" because it's not the case.
    Those product are mine, and has been since the creation of "Magik Creations"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Followers

Licenses Held



Subscribe