FREEBIE – Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies 2014

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies 2014
► Visit the official website (here) to see the list of all the freebies! ◄

You will find below my part ;)
(see also all my “CU4CU Winter & Christmas Elements” and my “PU Winter & Christmas Kits” sections for more freebies!)

Enjoy and Happy Holiday's Season to you and your family !
ZaZa

Elegant Poinsettia Template
Tagger size template (118 dpi) • 1 psd and 1 psp layered templates • Size: 900X460 • Sample included - CU4CU • PTU now free

You Might Also Like

11 Comment(s)

  1. Thank you so much! You create so many nice freebies and if I ever get brave enough to open and learn my copy of PSE, I will really have fun with them! lolol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ZaZa for the beautiful freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the awesome template!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great template! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the beautiful freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Followers

Licenses Held



Subscribe